Nashville is the #1 destination for bachelorette parties in the country! Walking down broadway on a Friday or Saturday… there is no doubt that is true. 🙂 It is the perfect city to host a bachelorette.
Since I am from Nashville, I thought it would be fitting to share how I would plan a bachelorette party here! New bars & restaurants are opening all the time so I will try to keep this updated as much as possible! Most of the places are super fun where you can bring a group & have a good time.
Hope this helps in planning your Bachelorette weekend! (I’ll update this as new spots open up)
(LOL at Prom Pose! Just being silly!)
Best neighborhoods to stay in: 12 South, Downtown, Midtown, West End… lots of great Airbnb listings so I would definitely check those out.
Hotels: The Thompson, The Hutton, Sheraton Downtown, Renaissance, The Westin, Omni Hotel, Hilton Downtown
FAVORITE BRUNCH SPOTS:
(* = They take reservations)
- The Southern*
- This place is usually filled with Bachelor & Bachelorette parties on the weekend so it has a super fun vibe. Right downtown so perfect location is you are staying downtown.
- Pinewood Social*
- Pinewood Social has it all… coffee, drinks, brunch, bowling, and a pool! Such a fun place and it is always packed with people. Huge booths to fit groups & also private rooms.
- Urban Grub*
- This is one of my top restaurants for big groups because they are SO accommodating. Most restaurants in Nashville require a ridiculously expensive minimum when dining with a large group… Urban Grub does not. Their food is AMAZING & pretty good prices on carafes of mimosas & bellinis.
- ONLY ON SUNDAYS!!! Super fun, bottomless Mimosas & Bloody Mary’s. Atmosphere is upscale and nice. You also HAVE to take a Sinema Selfie in their bathroom downstairs. AMAZING lighting. 🙂 Go stalk Sinema Selfie on Instagram… your post is guaranteed to go viral. 😉
- 2 for 1’s at brunch. I mean need I say more?!?! Their food is really good too. Only downfall IMO is that they don’t take reservations and it is a super popular spot so the wait can be long if you don’t get there early.
- Saint Anejo
- If it is nice out, this is the place to be for brunch! They do not take reservations though, so for a big group, I would recommend getting there early. If not, you could be waiting a couple hours! Their red sangria is the BEST!
- Most chill vibe but great food and perfect location in 12 South! Make a reservation. Could walk about 12 South afterwards!
- Suzy Wong’s House of Yum*
- Drag Show…. need I say more?!?!? This is a must go for Bachelorette parties! You will have the time of your life!
(Lunch or Dinner)
- Barcelona (FYI… for afterwards, Old Glory is the only bar within walking distance. Love Old Glory though!!)
- Pinewood Social
- Whiskey Kitchen
- Saint Anejo
WHERE TO GO OUT:
- Back Corner
- You can rent out a booth for $300 minimum spend. Not too bad if you have a bunch of girls.
- LA Jackson (in the Thompson Hotel)
- L27 Rooftop Bar (in the Westin Hotel)
- Honky Tonk
- You an rent a private area with unlimited drinks for $75 a girl. Go check out their website for more details.
- FGL House
- Crazy Town
- Kung Fu Saloon
- You can always hit up the classics too… Tootsies & The Stage
- End the night at Santa’s Pub for karaoke
- Day at the Omni Hotel or Westin Hotel spa
- (TIP: Both of these hotels have rooftop pools. If you book spa services, you are given access to their pools. I would recommend going early and spending your day by the pool if it is summer!)
- Pedal Tavern
- Top Golf
- Nail Bar in the Gulch
- Bring your own champagne or wine!
- Visit the breweries downtown
- Go see a concert @ Ascend Amphitheater, The Ryman, or Bridgestone Arena
- Bowling at Pinewood Social
- Gulch (Urban Outfitters, E Allen, Blush) Hillsboro (Dress Up, Altar’d State, Impeccable Pig) 12 South (Draper James, Vinnie Louise, Moda Boutique, Judith Bright)
Hope you have the BEST time in Nashville! Thanks so much for reading my guide! 🙂
Comment on here if you have any questions.
The biggest robe ever lol but the spa at the Omni is amazing!